7.29.2013

snapshots of the week, volume II

This is a semi-weekend update, along with things that have made me happy in general lately.
 photo IMG_2705_zps1a75e71b.jpg
Sunday's flea market finds (not pictured: crew socks)
 photo IMG_2681_zps236c3965.jpg
Saturday we went to a bridge dedication ceremony in memory of Hunter's friend Matthew Bergman. I never actually got to meet Berg, (as they called him), but from everything I've learned, he sounded like a brilliant guy and a great friend. Especially now with my brother in the Marines, I have nothing but respect and admiration for those who choose to serve in the military. I'm so thankful I was able to attend the ceremony to honor Berg's memory. Rest in Peace Berg, you are missed and loved. 
Untitled
On a lighter note, Friday was Amanda's 21st birthday! Someone provided her with an amazing crown... ;)
 photo IMG_2700_zpsac84a138.jpg
sunflowers on our kitchen counter
 photo IMG_2642_zpse5c0a841.jpg
we bought tickets to see John Mayer in Atlanta! I proceeded to burn Hunter all of his albums, (save for Heavier Things) masterpieces! 
 photo IMG_2670_zpsb73cae1c.jpg
dinner last week, because I am basically a domestic goddess (Shel made the salad).
What says summer like corn on the cob!?
 photo IMG_2604_zpsafafd57a.jpg
coffee date with myself, learning about photography. maybekinda my photos are looking better?
 photo IMG_2584_zpsf40a0a4c.jpg photo IMG_2586_zps2b66d5fc.jpg
surprise gift from Katie! earrings I had seen and loved when we were together,
in the absolute cutest packaging. love 'em. can't wait to wear them!

Cheers to a new week, everyone! Thanks for reading! 


SHARE:

1 comment

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Aaaawww I always enjoy seeing little snippets of your life like these. The food looks DELISH btw :)

Blogger Template by pipdig