3.17.2017

Marigold

IMG_8437
IMG_8499
IMG_8448
IMG_8489
IMG_8507
IMG_8430
| lip: Urban Decay Vice in Tampered | scarf: gift (Madewell) | tee: Old Navy | coat: gift (J.Crew Majesty Pea coat) {similar} | jeans: Old Navy | booties: Rag & Bone via Carina | 

Remember when my besties came to town in January, and I said, we took a load of pictures, just wait for it? I am so super excited to share the first set I took with my very talented (and very long-time, like 3rd grade) friend, Stephanie (she has been all over this blog, just take a look.) 

We spent the first afternoon when they were in town (while Jenae took a little post-conference nap, haha) going around my neighborhood to showcase some of my favorite recent outfits. 

This outfit is made out of some pretty amazing Christmas presents. I don't know if you recall my favorite chartreuse coat that disappeared, somehow? Well THIS perfect Marigold coat was gifted to me by someone very thoughtful, as a replacement for that coat. And I just love how well it pairs with navy, which is the point behind this whole look. This scarf, gifted to me by my sweetest little brother, Amir, and the best Rag & Bone booties that I would love to have in every color, that were borrowed-given to me by my sister Carina

I really don't have anything else to say about it (are you shocked?) but I can see this exact outfit, and definitely formula (tee + scarf + coat + jeans + booties) being very easily repeatable. 

And happy FRIDAY- we made it! I have to say, this week absolutely flew by, but that doesn't make me any less excited that it's the weekend. No huge plans, but I am cooking dinner tonight- wish me luck! 

shop the look below! 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig