1.20.2017

Beer Stripes

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
| jacket: Nixon via Carina {similar} | tee: Old Navy | jeans: Old Navy | booties: Steve Madden via Carina {similar} |      | purse: gift [Pop and Suki] | lip: Pacifica Power of Love lipstick in Sweet One |

Happy Friday!! The sun finally came out today in Nashville after what seems like weeks of gloom and rain. Hopefully it sticks around for a while. I've been totally slammed at work this week, so I'm looking forward to a super chill weekend (with some side-hustlin' in there. You know how I do.) ALSO I'm just now realizing my biffy Jenae is arriving in town on Sunday! She'll be at a conference all week and then Stephanie is joining us for next weekend. What a treat!

This outfit is the last remnant from Christmas vacation. I flew to San Diego a day early to just hang with Sundar and Amir before my whole family got together. Spending a day-ish with no real plans with two of my brothers (which I never ever get to do) was so dope. I'm embarrassed to tell you we kicked off the day with a "family trip to the gym", went on a little San Diego beer tour, and finished the night at Sundar's house making tacos and listening to Chance the Rapper. 

This outfit was totally casual & perfect for checking out the craft beer scene in San Diego! We started at Ballast Point (which Sundar said was basic but I insisted), stopped by Modern Times (such a neat taproom! Highly recommend), and finished up at Green Flash (a San Diego institution?) I don't know if I've specifically mentioned before that I love craft beer? A brewery tour is seriously such a great way to explore a city! Any other craft beer fans out there? 

I don't have a whole lot to say about this simple outfit, but I loved wearing it! I picked up several (long and short sleeve) linen tees from Old Navy on super sale at the end of the year, and man, they're all I want to wear. They drape so nicely and feel a little more stylish than just a t-shirt. These booties were a recent hand-me-down from my sister and I also want to wear them with everything!

Most notable about this whole look is the best little Christmas present that I got from my sister Carina. Even though I'm the blogger, she is way up on trends, & successfully told me about Pop & Suki, baited me into telling her which color I thought was best, & the next weekend the cutest box showed up on my doorstep. And I nearly cried! This marks the first item I've ever had with my name printed on it. It is truly a bag for just essentials, which I love & hate.
Untitled

shop the look below! 
thanks Amir for taking these photos for me!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig