I am having a fantastic Monday! Just want that to get on record.
It is SO that time again, loyal readers. I define snapshots of life as "all the random ish I take pictures of on my phone that never makes it into a post, but I don't want to forget." If that's good with you, continue reading. Oh yeah, we're going all the way back to July for these guys.
top to bottom, left to right:
1. I just want you to know that this is my phone background and I love it every time I see it.
2. throwback to when Davy and I went to The Loveless Cafe on a perfect Southern evening.
3. Patterson House for Carina's birthday, the checks come in books and you can sign them!
4. pudding cup, pool, book, late afternoon sun. a perfect moment.
5. skyping my little peanut. how could you not love that face.
6. got to hang with these four one weekend, finally reunited again. love these guys!
7. did I ever mention Hunter got me this personalized bottle of wine for our anniversary?
8. I should note I've been spending many weekday evenings like this, and no complaints.
9. meet my little friend Mia, she loves selfies.
10. so this one time Huntee made me breakfast and it was amazing,
11. adopted kittens in our office. meet Nielson and Wilson, absolute troopers.
12. I get to babysit the CUTEST kids, seriously. Miles + Lucille.
13. sometimes when Kelley is out of the office, we Skype at work.
14. Chablis came to town for Amanda's birthday, and I am wearing too much blush.
15. visited/surprised Amanda for her birthday in her classroom. I just love Miss Twigg!
16. cakes at City Cafe in Chattanooga last weekend
17. we paraded this hilarious banner through the office for Talent Week
18. dogs in the office. meet Melvin, or Scrum Pup as I like to call him. showed this pic to everyone!
hoping to catch up with your snapshots or slices of life soon. have a wonderful evening!!