irrelevant. but I did take this from my front porch the other day, and it's an accurate portrayal of the weather.
- coordinating (& participating, passing out, and throwing up in) a Blood Drive [Tuesday]
- working on our volunteer Haunted House [Thursday]
- moving out of my house [all week]
- driving to Memphis for Halloweekend [Friday]
- celebrating my "Emmaversary" (one year at my job!) [Thursday]
- being disappointed in myself re: a Halloween costume. too. much. happening. [all week]
- generally feeling crazy [all week]
not conducive to blogging, but you know how that is.
plus Graphic Tee Week, although fun and insightful, was a lot more blogging than I normally do in one week! so I'm taking it easy. looking forward to being back next week when my life and therefore brain are a little more in order.
wishing you ALL a fabulous, safe Halloweekend, and marvelous end to your October, full of the good stuff (included, not limited to: Reeses' Pumpkins, colored wigs, pumpkin anything really, The Monster Mash, Double Bubble, and perfect Fall weather.)