5.12.2014

I survived Canada!

[barely.]
 photo IMG_5045_zps28a595eb.jpg photo IMG_5014_zpsed3282a9.jpg photo IMG_5092_zps6dcd18a1.jpg
Hi everyone!! This post is just to say: I'm alive, and as of 2:30 am this morning (if anyone cares to hear my long, annoying, complain-y travel story, let me know) I'm back in the U S of A. And you know, it's good to be back! It's also 90 degrees in Nashville today, so the 50 degree jump has been a bit shocking for me.

I've also got loads of pictures and tales (and outfits, and packing stuff) to share, but I'm spending today catching up on everything I missed last week, along with a beautiful nap this afternoon. Might take me a couple days to get back in gear, but I couldn't resist giving everyone a shout (also it's been like a week since I've been on my blog, whaaaaa, howw?)

Hope you all are well and have had a great start to the month. It's really starting to feel like summer, and I am really starting to get excited about what this season might have in store. Catch up with y'all soon!! 
SHARE:

4 comments

nicole s. said...

it looks so cold there! and yet, you still look gorgeous and lively in that photo. i swear, i would be blue and crying icicles. i definitely want to hear all about your packing, your travels, and your great canadian adventure!

xo nicole
writeslikeagirlblog.com

Lauren @ Exploring My Style said...

Welcome back! Were you just in Canada on vacation? I know what you mean about the heat. It's 90+ degrees here in SoCal and our house doesn't have AC so it's so uncomfortably hot at the moment. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Alexa said...

oh my gosh! canada looks awesome :) check out that snow. Hope you're doing well Priya <3

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

Priya said...

yup, just a trip to meet up with my parents + other family!

Blogger Template by pipdig