12.24.2013

it's Christmas all over...

Untitled
clockwise: presents for my gals, cards for my gals, tree at the amazing Mallory's cute house
Untitled
sweet Christmas jewelry, gifts from two kind friends, our family tree, sweater/headband/Nutcracker

and it really is!
just sharing some festive parts of my life lately.
wishing you the merriest Christmas with plenty of good food and great family/friends.
from all of us here at perfectly Priya, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
now get off the computer and go give some hugs!

SHARE:

3 comments

Alexa said...

oh im loving the holiday spirit Priya <3 Merry Christmas love! I wish you a wonderful and fun holiday season :)

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

Andrea Fer said...

You're so creative!! I love it! See you soon!

Not Quite Grown Up Guide

Anonymous said...

Lovely festive pictures!!! Have a great Christmas Priya, hope you had a lovely day XXXX

Blogger Template by pipdig