9.12.2012

this day in history: kim k wannabe

   Have I mentioned that I spend most of my time in class writing in my journal? It's a fantastic outlet for me, and it's cheaper than therapy. One of my favorite things to do is read back through my old journals. It's amazing how much I can learn about myself. I thought it would be awesome to publish some of that on my blog, especially since people ask to read my journal all the time! This is the best I can do! I present to you the first installment in what I hope will be regular, "This Day in History":

September 12th, 2011.
   "I actually got to spend a lot of time with Amanda [my roommate] on Saturday which was great. I took a nap (lovely! I totally can check that one off on my list for the weekend). We went to Sephora, got our make-up done, I bought some mascara (after contemplating THE mascara that Kim Kardashian used in her wedding) and deep-conditioned my hair. Saturday was all about getting ready. On the Kim K note, I tried parting my hair in the center. I don't really look like her. Maybe her little Indian cousin.
   I can't decide if I fully forgive Dr. Crawford for giving me a B in Consumer Behavior because he is so dang cute! I love it when he plays Eric Clapton for us as we walk into class. So Monday is a beautiful day. I'm sitting in my first official Media Law class, definitely a journaling class. We're down to 20 minutes left and I assume we will use everyone of themm Mrs. Tate loooves to talk."
Me (and Amanda) circa 9/12/11

I hope it doesn't shock to you find that my journal is not extremely deep (though it can be)! I thought my classes last year were difficult, oh man. My current ones are taking over my life!
SHARE:

2 comments

Alexa said...

you are too cute! i always tried keeping a journal but I never wrote in it haha :)

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Priya said...

Haha thanks! That's what people usually tell me. I'd say it's worth it if you can stay on top of it! Even if you write like, once a week. YOU should make a fashion journal!

Blogger Template by pipdig