8.24.2015

Weekend Update: CMC

 photo CMCWeekend2_zpskj9yywwm.jpg

Things I learned this weekend:
- It is impossible to go out at night after a lake day.
- That said, at this point, downtown Nashville is like a tradeshow for Bachelorette attire (perfect timing!)
- During a Southern Summer, driving tours are as fun (maybe more!) than walking tours.

I am deliriously tired, and also happy. I don't have much else to say.

Coren, Marisol, and Carina, THANKS for coming to town! <3 <3 <3

Tuppy is now the only family member of mine that hasn't come to visit yet (and he's coming in a few weeks!)

I'm off to snuggle Huntee because today is our five year anniversary. I have absolutely nothing prepared, but just know, I love him a whole lot, and he makes everything better!

Don't text me after 9 o'clock tonight, alright guys? I will be dead to the world, asleep!
SHARE:

4 comments

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

Sounds like you had an epic and fun weekend!! Driving around is DEFINITELY much better than walking around when it's hot out!
~Sara
Sincerely, Sara

Lauren @ Exploring My Style said...

Ok, you seem like the best hostess ever! Would you be willing to show my main squeeze and I if we visited Nashville someday? When's the best time to visit do you think? Happy anniversary to you and Hunter!! 5 years! You two are so sweet. I hope to double date with you guys in the future!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

sounds like you had a blast last weekend.

http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

Priya said...

Um, OBVIOUSLY! I would say Fall. There's just a few weeks of perfect Fall, and it's amazing (especially for a Californian.) Summer is super humid, and Winter gets really really cold. Would LOVE to do a double date! Thanks Lauren :)

Blogger Template by pipdig