6.03.2014

weekend update: cabin birthday celebration!

I celebrated my birthday a bit prematurely this weekend! I rented a cabin at Cedars of Lebanon state park and hung out with some of my best friends, (shout-out to: Cormac, JB, and Meredith who came all the way from Atlanta, Birmingham, and Memphis!)

Birthdays always feel a bit weird to me...but I sure feel special and loved and over-caked. Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated, I had a blast! Oh- and as soon as I got there I realized I had left my memory card out of my camera, thankfully some friends helped me capture the weekend.
 photo IMG_3222_zps661b9c2c.jpg
(clockwise)
1.  Not necessarily the cutest picture of us all, but I love it. So special to have my best girls together again (and discuss Amanda's WEDDING!)
2. This little clique has quickly become one of my favorites, the boys are happy, and the girls are happy! And I love this picture.
3. I got mini-cupcakes from my favorite shop and the fabulous Whitley made me a strawberry lemon cake + glittery candles, it was magical. And I'm still eating cake.
4. Hunter says, "the hand on the chest of sincerity", but seriously, what do you do when people are singing Happy Birthday?? I just felt really happy. 
*Thanks to Whitley for basically all of these photos.

My 23rd year doesn't officially start 'til Thursday...but I was talking to a co-worker this morning who said his wife's philosophy is that a woman gets to celebrate her birthday all month. Sounds alright to me, here we go June birthday month!!
SHARE:

8 comments

Alissa said...

Happy late birthday pretty lady!

Priya said...

thank you!! It's actually still early, my birthday is on the 5th :)

Lauren @ Exploring My Style said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE these pictures!! You just look insanely happy which is exactly how a birthday should be. Surrounded by your best friends and your love, doesn't get any better than that. Oh, and I have no idea what to do when people are singing me Happy Birthday either. Talk about awkward! haha

I'm glad you had such a great weekend! Did you guys do anything while you were there or just enjoy each other's company?

Andi said...

I agree about the month-long celebration! Happy early birthday to you!! And you really look so happy in these pictures. It's awesome when friends make you smile so much!

Priya said...

thanks Lauren! I did feel really content and happy which is about all I can ask for for my birthday! really we just hung out, I saw people I hadn't seen in a long while so it was nice to catch up. we went to the pool for while, and ate a TON!

Priya said...

thank you Andi! I agreeee

Alysia Avé said...

All of October is to celebrate me, so I concur that you must celebrate this entire June! Maybe a cupcake a day? Happy early Birthday! You look amazingly happy!

alysiaave.blogspot.com

Priya said...

ok a cupcake a day is a GREAT idea. thank you!

Blogger Template by pipdig