1.16.2013

Beatrix

 photo IMG_1430_zpsa9ff9a95.jpg
 photo IMG_1456_zpsfebd698e.jpg
 photo IMG_1434_zps54a1a061.jpg
 photo IMG_1459_zps3a4f9995.jpg
 photo IMG_1445_zps932b4bee.jpg
hat- UO, necklace- Tiffany's, button-up- AE c/o Shel, sweater- ON, pants- ON, belt- Ann Taylor Loft boots- c/o Carina

Now presenting...my Beatrix Potter hat.
I love this hat and think it's fab, but it usually feels like a little much, you know?
I struggle to wear it because I want the rest of the look to be as boring and normal as possible.
Now I know how Beatrix felt. 

Thanks to dith for snapping these pictures of me!
I've been able to spend some time with neglected and/or abroad best friends during time slots between classes, and it has been wonderful!

Otherwise...training for my new job (and tasting food everyday :D)
still ordering textbooks/trying to do homework and remember I'm in school
eagerly waiting for the arrival of Jenae
freezing my butt off outside (no shame...I'm a Californian, and it is really cold)
hanging with my Hunee-cup whenever I get a chance, though he's working 3 days a week!

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

7 comments

Eatlovemerry said...

Lovely photos! x

Ali W. said...

You look so cute in this hat Priya! I LOVE it! Food tasting for your job?! That is awesome! That would be the best! These pictures are so darling of you and I love your outfit. You are beautiful, inside and out! :)

Katherine said...

I find it hard to wear hats for the same reason! Your new job involves food tasting? Sounds awesome. And I love your belt so much - I think anything with ath leopard print / tortoiseshell-y look is the best.

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Elana said...

Well, hey there sweater twin! Ugh, this hat looks way too cute on you. I cannot pull off hats to save my life so I'm incredibly jealous. I love this whole look head to toe!

Alexa said...

love this outfit! I really want your sweater <3 you are just the cutest Priya! hope you're having a good week so far :)

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a ME outfit, I want it on my body right now! I have been searching for a felt hat for ages... and this one is so CUTE on you! love love!
And can it seriously warm up a little in Nashville, I'm about to go into hibernation and never come back out!
xx
Here&Now

Priya said...

Really sweet Ali, thank you!!

Blogger Template by pipdig